Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wedding & Hiking

Mom, Dad, and I went to Andrew's wedding on Sunday. It was a very nice bash, although a bit hot for me. Here's Dad and I male bonding by sucking on our first two fingers. Notice how I'm winning, I can fit a lot more of my fingers in my mouth than Dad can.I continue to attract the hot chicks, here is Niniane hanging out with me in a sexy blue number.
After the wedding, we headed up to Yosemite for two days. I'm a born natural at hiking. I'm so good I can even do it in my sleep.
Dad and I hung out at Mirror lake below Halfdome (in the background).
Mom and Dad waded across the stream and got pretty wet. It was deeper than it looked. Mom had to run around in her underwear while her pants dried on a rock. Dad told me the cold water feels really nice on your feet, but when I tried it I wasn't very fond of it. Very vocally not fond of it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home