Monday, June 05, 2006

Child Labor

Mom took me to work today. I had to help file papers. Doesn't she know that I can't read yet?!?! I can't even hold a peice of paper yet!! And what about papercuts?? I could get a papercut! And then where would that leave me?!?! No one respects the orders of someone with a Sponge Bob Square Pants band-aid on his finger.

Paperwork skills are useless to me - no one ever took over the world in a "coup-de-paperwork". Some say the pen is mightier than the sword, but I have yet to see a pen win that head-to-head combat.

On the lighter side:
Yesterday, Mom & Dad brought me to the town picnic. It was quite a spread! Besides the games, magic show, and the ole' timey band, there were barbeque chickens and hot dogs, all sorts of sides, huge ice cream sundaes, and beer & wine that came in a take-home glass mug. All for free! Mom encouraged Dad to eat his share of the taxes that made the shin-dig possible.
Mom was happy to take the my new wheels out for a spin to the picnic. She got me a jogging stroller - a bright yellow jogging stroller named B.O.B. I like B.O.B. , but you would not have known it by the way I screamed like a banshee all the way to the picnic!

In developmental news:
I slept for 6 hours straight! Mom and Dad were ecstatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home