Thursday, June 15, 2006

My huge head

Today I worked on overcoming gravity. Easy, you say? Not with my abnormally large head. Here's some things that people have said about my head:

"Look at the size of that boy's heed. I'm not kidding. It's like an orange on a toothpick. That's a huge noggin'. It has its own weather system. It's a virtual planetoid."

Well, I'll show them! Look - I can lift my head! At least, when the 'rents position my arms under my torso just right.
Note that I stick my tongue out when concentrating, a definite hereditary trait. Also of note, my right arm is stronger than the left, much to Dad's dismay.

I can also attempt crawling, but it isn't very successful. I haven't figured out how to swing my arms forward, so I just fall forward onto my chest with my arms back behind me. I've got a neat little pillow to help me out, so I can almost crawl around on slippery surfaces.
Unfortunately, sometimes gravity gets the better of my giant head and I end up face-planted:
Oops! To take over the world, I'm definitely going to need one of those levitation things that Baron Harkonen had in Dune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home