Saturday, July 01, 2006

Date Night!

My girlfriend, Mirabelle, came over last night and brought me dinner! What a gal! She knows that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. But, wait, I am not a man yet. Ok, ok, the way through a baby's heart is through lots of formula/boob juice in a bottle. Here is a picture of us chilling on the couch:
This morning, Dad and I have been watching the world cup games. The England and Portugal is in overtime - and Portugal won with pentaly kicks. England players cried. Babies! Mom is excited about watching France beat Brazil this afternoon.

In developmental news:
  • I can sorta stand while holding on to something. (Pictures to follow!)
  • When I 'crawl' I can now bring my arms and hands forward when I scoot on my belly instead of dragging my arms behind me!
  • I am 12 pounds!!! And to celebrate, Mom opened up the Stage 2 diapers and took pictures of me modeling the new duds:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home