Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm accomplished!

Many, many accomplishments to my credit this week. First, I'm learning to smile for the camera. In world domination, image is everything. Step 1: cover of GQ. Step 2: conquer the world!
Second, I'm learning how to baby talk. If I say "Goo" to Mom and "Gah" to Dad, they become putty in my hands. They are really trying for the "Mama" and "Dada", but to whip that out this early would give my schemes away. Instead, I say the cat's name "Boo".

Third, I'm learning to read. If by "read", you mean eating books. Aargh!
Fourth, I'm now sleeping through the night, more or less. I've done 8 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights with only a bit of fidgeting halfway through. I'm also eating 6 ounces of formula at a sitting when I'm hungry.

Lastly, here's me learning to walk. Screw crawling, that's for babies. Notice the really cool shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home