Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

My Dad is awesome! So for Father's Day, I got dressed up in my red polo shirt (not Ralph Lauren, so I can puke on it) and I took Dad out to eat steak and drink wine. I picked out the resturant and made the reservations all by myself. I did have to solicit Mom's help when the lady manning the phone at the reservation desk kept hanging up on me. Apparently, she did not speak baby.
Despite the lanuage difference, I mannaged to pick the wine; a lovely cab blend, 2002 vintage from Lancaster Estate located in the Alexander Valley region of Sonoma. Its nice that they have already named a wine producing region after me. After I take over the world, all wine will me named after me! Mom, Dad, and I had a grand old time. We got totally wasted...
Mom and Dad also upgraded my stroller from bassinet to stroller mode. I drove the stroller to downtown for lunch. Mom thought I was so cute, she put me in the stroller for a photo-op. As soon as she turned around to grab the camera, I puked. HaHaHa! Mom didn't laugh. Baby humor is lost on some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home