Friday, June 23, 2006

Shopping with Mom & Grandma

Grandma and Mom took me shopping. Holy cow, can they shop! I ended up with 8 million new outfits. They are definitely trying to metrosexualize me. Ain't gonna happen, dictators are not metrosexual. Unless you count Kim Jong-il, that guy watches too much Queer Eye.

Mom complained that boys' clothes were not made of lightweight fabric. I agree, that heavy stuff really sucks in the middle of this heat wave. Despite her complaints, she bought me a sweater. Mom, make up your mind about that whole heavy vs. light thing! I refuse to wear that sweater until at least November.

On Saturday we went to see Nacho Libre at the drive-in. Mom & Dad brought a picnic dinner and some wine. Drinking at the movies! They were giddy like they were sneaking Jack&coke into the movies in high school.

Wednesday night I slept 6+ hours. In a row. Party time! At this rate, I will be sleeping 24 hours straight in about 5 months.

Here's me helping Dad write his SAT solver while wearing one of my new outfits. My help mostly takes the form of inspirational tongue-sucking and whacking the laptop occasionally with my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home