Friday, June 16, 2006

Eliza, you are dead to me

Remember my post about the female conspiracy? Well, I think I've determined their nefarious leader. Her name is Eliza. She was the nameless nurse who gave me my Hep B #2 shot at my last doctor's visit. Well, I saw her again today and got her name off of her badge. I was just running to the phone to call the FBI organized crime unit when she nabbed me, pinned me down, and gave me 4 more shots. 4 shots!!! Plus a nasty-tasting oral vaccine! What the hell! You ladies really have it in for me. Or maybe your nefarious leader Eliza is out of control and waging a personal vendetta against me. For all of your ladies' sakes, I hope it is the latter. I don't want to have to send you all to Gitmo.

By the way, the 4 shots were for IPV #1(Polio), DTaP #1(Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertusis), HIB #1 (Haemophilis), Prevnar #1 (Pneumococus), plus an oral vaccine for Rotavirus.

On the plus side, doc says I'm growing fine. I'm not sure I trust his judgement, though. He claimed that my head is below average. I can't see how that is possible, my head is huge. If he is right, I feel sorry for those babies who are above average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home