Sunday, July 23, 2006

Evening Outing...

Howdy all! Dad has been trying to indoctrinate me into the ultimate frisbee lifestyle by making me hold these tiny discs for at least 10 minutes every day.
The regular sized ones are still a bit big.
Mom, Dad, Vinny, Martha, Chookie (although Martha keeps calling Chookie "Mikael" for some strange reason...), and I went on a fabulous night out. It had been a real hot day - the 'rents even had to turn on the air conditioning in the house - so it was nice to get to go outside without the sun beating us down. First, we went to Afagani House for some awesome Afagani food. I cried a bit to voice my opinion about the political situation in the Middle East. Once I am ruler of the world, there will be no more wars! After dinner, we played mini-golf. Interesting game this mini-golf. You are suppose to hit this tiny little dimpled ball in to a small hole that is located a few feet away with a long stick. Mmmm, although the course had a cool tiki theme going, it not as exciting as the Tour de France that I have been watching every day for the past three weeks (Well done Floyd!).
Dad came in second to last place and Mom came in second overall. Mom started off great with a hole in one, but I think Dad was handicapped with me strapped to his chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home