Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weirdos in Spades

Mom & Dad took me to the post office today to apply for my passport. I thought that the only weirdos at the post office worked behind the counter. Apparently, the customers can be just as strange. First, there was this little old lady who was not in line and was not doing anything at the post office except talking to little kids and their parents. My parents just indulged her and gave out my stats (6 weeks, 10 pounds, does not sleep through night, etc...). Second weirdo was a guy standing in line behind us recalling a time when he lost his passport and was sent to quarantine. Mom was ready to whip out the hand sanitizer and wash me down with it. The last (noticably) crazy person was a lady who wore a scarf around her neck like a cape and blue eyeshadow from her cheekbone to her eyebrow. She ordered one of every available service from the post office, all for one package. I bet she was mailing it to her imaginary friend.

I guess I'm going to need a passport to achieve world domination. Good thing I can manipulate my parents to get stuff like this done for me while the world is still unsuspecting.

Tonight we're getting all dressed up to hang out with some of Dad's college friends. I'm looking super-cute in a polo shirt and the requisite huge pants.

Here I am imitating the crazy lady from the post office:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home