Sunday, May 28, 2006

My New Outfit



Nanna sent me an outfit that my Dad, Uncle Paul, and cousins David and Sarah wore. I am so proud to carry on the Randall tradition and spit-up on it! Dad looks just a little too proud of me in this picture.






In developmental news:
  1. I can SMILE!! I smiled before, but it was after I had a satisfying fart. Now I can smile when I am happy - like when I order my minions around.
  2. I can sorta roll over. With a little help, I can go from my stomach to my back. I still need to work on being able to keep my head up and steady. Right now, I look like a drunk bobble head.
  3. I can make sounds that are not crying or bodily functions. I can say "A-Goo" and "A-Ooh." Baby steps, people, baby steps.
On a side note: I am not just a chick magnet myself - any man in my posse holding me also becomes a chick magnet! Dad took me out to lunch in downtown Los Altos on Friday and at least 5 women approached and talked to him! The 'rents think they can make a fortune renting me out to guys in search of a date. I'm game for this venture as long as I get a cut to help fill my war chest. Taking over the world isn't cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home