Friday, May 12, 2006

More Testosterone in the House!

Granddad flew out to visit me yesterday, so the testosterone level in house has risen to compete with the maternal instincts which want to dress me up in cute clothes and stuff. It is really hard to be taken as a serious dictator when you are wearing an outfit with puppies on it.

In other news, I have discovered my arch-nemesis. His name is "Baby Boy". He was born on the same day as I was at El Camino Hospital. I will crush him and his evil-looking eyebrows!
Actually, the more I look at him, the more I like him. Maybe I can make him my deputy dictator. Or leader of my political cadre. Or captain of my secret police.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Guy said...

I think he would make a good evil lieutenant. And if you are going to grow up to be an evil overlord, here are a few tips you may want to follow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home