Friday, April 28, 2006

10 Days Old...

Watch out world, I'm in double digits now! Woo Hoo! And, you all get to see my cute face because Dad 'found' the camera. Mom is doubting his 'finding' abilities, but she is now happy to snap pictures again.
Today the 'rents and I went to downtown Los Altos for lunch and to run errands. I, of course, slept through most of the trip. I need to be more awake during these outings in order to do recon for my world domination plans, but my stroller/car seat combo is just so damn comfortable.
Mom nearly freaked out when she saw me sleeping on Dad's lap:Look out below! Mom thought this was a dangerous move on Dad's part, taking care of me and reviewing health insurance options at the same time. But here we catch Mom feeding me and surfing the web simultaneously:At least Dad wasn't doing two active things at the same time.

I'll have none of this multitasking. Taking over the world will be the only task in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home