Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life without pictures

The search is on for the camera because mom is getting really, really unhappy that every moment of my life is not being documented. For example, two days ago, I got my first HUGE booger in my nose, and mom was so proud. Though, I don't know why she didn't let me keep it.
Yesterday, I saw my current girl, Mirabelle. She was being coy and stuff, so the only thing we shared was the changing table. Boy, can that girl poop!
I also got to drive my stroller for the first time yesterday. Way cool. We strollered around the Palo Alto Medical Foundation buliding and then the PA Town & Country for lunch and then shopping at DayOne to get me some new bottles. The handling on the new ride is awesome. Look out Formula 1 - there's a new kid on the block! No, I really mean look out, cause I fell asleep at the wheel... Meh, whatever, I've got 16 years to practice staying awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home