Saturday, April 08, 2006

Still in utero...

Ok, Ok, I know I'm not putting up a ton of posts - but I've been a bit busy. And hey, I'm still in utero. Just wait till I'm born....

Man, it is getting cramped in my current digs. But, I can't complain. So far it's been really nice. I have daily maid service and food is always delivered when I want it. (I'm getting pizza tonight!) I spend my time thinking up of ways to pass the time. Annoying my mom has been a favorite passtime. My favorite activities include having the hiccups or punching her in the bladder after she just drank a bunch a water. It drives her nuts. She keeps mumbling about the countdown to my eviction of her belly area.

Dad is taking my arrival in stride. He just ordered a bunch of Seventh Generation diapers from Amazon. You fool!! You only think that those little pieces of biodegradable plastic will hold the great movements that will emanate from my bowels! HAHAHA!

194 hours left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home