Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hiccups

Taking over the world is difficult when you have debilitating hiccups. Some inferior genetic material from mom, I suspect. She has the same someone-just-rammed-a-mac-truck-into-my-ribs style hiccups as I do. Fortunately I like trucks, so it isn't all bad.

The pictures from my triumphant homecoming are AWOL as mom&dad left the digital camera at the hospital by mistake. Parents, can't live with them, can't live without them.

I'm rapidly gaining weight on a mix of formula and real boob juice. The mix of the two should approximate the properties of Weight Gain 5000, rapidly bulking me up and giving me those washboard 6-pack abs. Contradictorally, mom is hoping that pumping out of lots of boob juice will bring back her 6-pack abs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home