Monday, April 17, 2006

Look out world - one day left!

At this time tomorrow, I will have cut the umbilical cord and do my own thing! I'm not quite sure what my 'thing' is yet, but I am pretty sure it involves breathing and eating on my own. Beyond that I might try this thing called crying. I heard that it helps food get into your mouth, among other things.

Mom is putting the final touches on my room. She has had to keep the door closed to prevent the cat, Peek-a-Boo (a.k.a. Boo) from sleeping in my crib. Boo has yet to learn that a) it is my room now and b) I get priority attention from the 'rents.

Mom is all annoyed with Pottery Barn Kids at the moment. She bought a wallpaper tree mural from them and she and Uncle Wayne put it up on Saturday above my crib. Then yesterday she goes into the room, half of the tree had fallen down! Dude - not cool. I did learn some neat four letter words, which I'm sure I not suppose to use till I'm 18.

See you all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home