Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One Week Old

Whew! I made it through my first week of life without too much trouble. Today was my actual 'due date', so like the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings have second breakfast, I am considering today my 'second birthday'.

I had a busy day today - first, I went to the doctor's office and got poked and prodded. I even had my frenulum snipped. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is the thing that is under your tongue that looks like a sail. Mine was a little tight which was hindering me in the sucking department. I took it like a man and did not cry a bit. But, I am putting the doc on notice. All in all, I got a clean bill of health, which I could have told them if they just asked. After the doctor, the 'rents took me to brunch at Hobbee's. Well, they ate brunch and I slept. After that, we went to Babies R' Us. I wish I could remember what the heck was going on and what we were doing there, but I slept during that trip too. What can I say, planning to take over the world is a lot of work - really tiring work. Plus, I cannot risk the parental units learning of my plans.

My parents have yet to find the camera - so mom called in a favor from Uncle Guy to borrow his. This means that tomorrow you all get to see my cute face again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home