Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Holidays are finaly over!

Whew! You people do this every year?!?!? All the shopping, traveling, eating, visiting... I am pooped!
Mom and Dad took me to Philadeliphia to visit the Grandparents for two whole weeks. I had a great time playing with my cousins and hanging out with the Grand'rents. I wish I had pictures to show you but the 'rents forgot the camera. Stupid parents.
Mom & Dad also took me to visit Linnea! Wowee, has she grown into a hot young lady! And she sits up! To help out her parents, I showed them what cabinet doors needed to be baby proofed.


Check out my new pirate shirt! It makes me want to go Arrgh!In development news, I'm getting this walking thing down. Mr. Radio Flyer is helping me train.

For the new year, a new hairdoo! Notice in the pirate shirt picture how I was growing little wings of hair just above my ears? Not so anymore, check out my new fancy trim. Thankfully, Dad has now reclaimed the title of "hairiest man in the family".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home