Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween = FUN FUN FUN!! (Unless you have my parents...)

On halloween Dad and I picked out a pumpkin. He wouldn't get me a giant one, boo.Remember that awesome car freshener costume? I did get to use it, but my parents had something even more devious planned. One of my girlfriends, Linnea, is moving to the east coast. So we went to a halloween party dressed as their family. I had to dress as Linnea, so Mom put me in a ridiculous baby girl outfit. Blech. Now I think I have cooties...

Once at the party, I got to put on my tree outfit, and the kids went trick-or-treating. Here's the gang, from left to right: Mirabelle (& Megan), Linnea, me, and Sophie. I don't know if my readers have met Sophie before, but she's the product of David and Nicole Pickett. As you can see, she's upset about it.

We're off on a three week trip to various contries, so I won't be posting for a while, farewell for now, dear readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home