Sunday, December 10, 2006

Home for a few weeks...

Not having a camera sucks. I have been doing a whole bunch of cool stuff and there has not been any photographic record of it. This is what living in the dark ages must have been like.
New Learned Skillz (skills with a 'z' is so much cooler that skills with an 's'):
  • Dragging myself around on my belly. I am quite mobile now - Mom & Dad had to put up some gates to keep me contained. I perfected this skill during my trip to Australia. I have crawled on a number of occasions, but I'm not very fast. I prefere the military belly crawl - it is speedy and it allows me to dodge bullets.
  • Pulling myself up to stand. This is realtivily new skill. I have to pull myself up carefully because I have fallen a lot. Ouch.
  • I recognise that Mom and Dad will pick me up if I drag myself over to them and pull on their pant legs. I am so learning how to manupulate the 'rents!
Despite the absence of the camera, I do have pictures for you! A month or so ago I attended a swank photoshoot and put on my best "cute baby" smile. Dad just got the pictures up on the web, so surf over there and check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home