Monday, October 16, 2006

Trip to Minnesota

The 'rents took me to Minnesota for 4 days so we could attend a wedding.
I flew first class.
I only fly first class.

We stayed in St. Paul at the St. Paul Hotel. I was a nice hotel, it had lots of carpet to spit up on. But, DAMN, it was cold! I am now glad Mom bought me that sherpa suit!

On Saturday we went to Mark and Sara's wedding. This was my second wedding, but my first in a catherdral. The catherdral was neat inside. It had a bunch of those long wooden benches that were fun to scratch with my fingers. I enjoyed the wedding so much and was so excited to be there that I puked into the pew in front of me. Mom was not amused.

After the wedding, I got to hang out with Mom & Dad's friends at the reception.
I had a blast! I espically liked Auntie Grace.Auntie Grace knows how to party!The day after the wedding, we hung out at Sara and Mark's house. I had a great time hanging out with all of them! I especially liked Sara because she let me chew on her hair.
The only thing that really upset me was the hat box.
Nobody puts me in a hat box! My Mother did that to me once... once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home