Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy 1/2 Birthday to me!

I am SIX MONTHS OLD today!! Woo Hoo! I am not a baby anymore! I'm going to start doing grownup things like feeding myself. Check out the cool spoon I'm using. Just scoop up some gruel
and plop it in my mouth!
Success is just that easy. (Ignore the ample evidence of my repeated failures.)

Did I mention that Mom and Dad are sneaky? As blogged previously, my parents keep taking me to this place where Eliza the evil nurse pokes me with needles. I swore I'd never let my parents take me there again. They were sneaky, though, and whisked me away while I was napping. One minute, falling asleep to the soothing voice of Carl Segan on Cosmos. The next minute, waking up to the antiseptic smell of Eliza's lair. Yikes! It wasn't too bad, though, only two needles and I barely cried at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home