Wednesday, March 26, 2008

San Diego

Dad and I went to San Diego for a few days to meet up with my cousins David and Sarah and their parents Uncle Paul and Aunt Chris.

First we went to SeaWorld and saw a dolphin show.Then we went to the San Diego Zoo. We saw Hippos
and Orangutans.
At our hotel, Sarah and I chased kites on the beach. She gave me lots of hugs. I'm still trying to figure out how to hug back...
I invented a new game at the beach, called "use my digger to pour sand on Daddy". It's lots of fun! (Sorry for the corrupt photo)
Then we met up with Uncle Bill and Dina at the beach park. Dina has a new younger brother, Jack, who has red hair just like me. We played "Where's Dina?" all evening.I had a lot of fun going to the airports and flying on the planes. Here's a nice gentleman washing the windows of our airplane for us.
The best part of the plane ride was the pretzels.Whew, what a whirlwind vacation! Time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home