Sunday, December 09, 2007

Philadelphia

My other stop on the east coast trip was Philadelphia, to visit my Dad's family. My grandparents took us to see the Camden Aquarium. Note that you can see the skyline of Philadelphia in the background, just across the Delaware river.
Surprisingly, my future status as world leader is well known in this area. The aquarium director tried to ensure himself a post in my government by building a shrine to me!Back over the river, we went to visit Tom and Ann Marie, friends of my Dad's.I also took a trip to the park near my grandparents' house. Someone parked their steamroller there and left with the keys in the ignition. I decided to practice driving one of these contraptions, as they will likely be useful for crushing my enemies some day. "Think safe, act safe"? Not likely...

The park had lots of fallen leaves. We don't get that kind of foliage out here. So I had a blast kicking and throwing the discarded leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home