Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Disease of the Month Club

So, you are probably wondering why the posts have been few and far between for the past few months. Maybe it has something to do with the arrival of my sister, but I think it has more to do with my membership in the 'Disease of the Month' club. Let's recap:

January: RSV
RSV really wore me (and the 'rents) down. I was pretty darn sick. RSV sucks. Totally not recommended.

February: Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
The day after Mom & Mia arrived home from the hospital, I broke out in spots. Very contagious spots. I had to be quarantined from Mia for a couple of weeks till the spots went away. Oh, and I shared HF&M with my nanny. (Sorry Trang!)

March: Ear Infection & Pink Eye
March was a two-fer! And another quarantine from Mia. Not to let Mom feel left out (and so I could have someone to play with in quarantine), I shared Pink Eye with her.

Mmmm, I wonder what next month will bring.... maybe something really exotic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home