Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tree shopping

We went up into the Santa Cruz mountains to get our tree for Christmas. We had to hike into the woods and cut our own tree down. I surveyed the land for a good tree atop my pedestal.
All that work in the outdoors made me hungry. Fortunately Mirabelle shared her apple with me.

Right after Christmas tree shopping, Mirabelle got a new baby sister, Mayanna. She's a go-getter right out of the gate - here she is wrestling 'Boo.I'd better watch out - the two of them might gang up on me someday. I think I'll need to get a sister just to even out the odds.

A few days later we decorated the tree. We strung up lights and hung lots of ornaments.

Daddy and Mirabelle took charge of the top of the tree.

After all that work - where are the presents?
Santa better not stiff me, I've been totally good all year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home