Monday, December 03, 2007

Washington DC

For the Thanksgiving holiday, I brought my parents along to visit Linnea near the nation's capital. I got on her good side by bringing a present.She liked the present so much she started to undress me. Ladies can't get enough!Or maybe she just likes zippers.

Linnea took me to the petting zoo to check out the animals. There were lots of cute, non-threatening animals like sheep, geese, ducks, pigs, goats, etc. They'd make good minions - they will do anything for food.
However, I wasn't prepared for what hid behind the green door...
Lookout for the giant snake! Run!

The next day we went to see the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. They have lots of spy planes and satellites. I spent most of my time surreptitiously copying down blueprints and schematics. Take that, Homeland Security!This plane will be my Air Force One.

Thanks to Linnea's parents for having us visit. Sorry for giving everyone a cold.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute post, Danger! Thanks again for visiting! Next time, you'll have to watch out for my kisses! They're lethal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home