Monday, March 03, 2008

Rainbows!

It's been pretty stormy lately. Fortunately, lots of storms means lots of rainbows. I saw a spectacular one a few days ago. I hope the pictures do it justice.There be a pot 'o gold in our neighbor's pool house!

Our friendly stray cat, Nelly, got into a fight with another local cat yesterday. I didn't get a picture of the fight itself, just some stare-down action, but you can tell by the aftermath in the second picture that Nelly (the brown one) did some serious damage.With all this excitement, plus the arrival of Mia, I should be blogging more often. But I can't seem to tear myself away from the latest toddler-crack fad, YouTube: Here are a few of my favorites:
Billy the Bulldozer
Digger Balls
Hippo
Dancing Robots
Big Bulldozers
Firetrucks
It is hard to concentrate on taking over the world with all the distractions that modern life has to offer...

I have done some training, though. I ran a whole mile at Rancho San Antonio, just edging out my Dad at the finish line.
I'm also getting pretty good at using chopsticks.It's a useful skill, but I haven't figured out how it works into my take-over-the-world plans yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home