Saturday, May 06, 2006

Now that I am 18, can I vote?

So sorry my blogger readers! The posts have been slow to come because I have been rearraging the secret lair for spring.

But, boy, has it been a busy couple of days! Let's see, where to begin:
  1. I lost my belly button raisin. It came off when Mom was changing my diaper two mornings ago. The parents celebrated by going to Hรคagen Dazs and having ice cream.
  2. I peed in my first BMW M5. Mom had the brilliant idea to change me in the back seat of the 'family' car. Dad was doing the dirty work on the southern front and Mom was handling the supply line. Man, when you have to go you have to go! All I heard from the parents was Dad yelling to Mom, "Stop laughing and start wiping!"
  3. I kept Mom up all night yesterday. She was none too happy, but I was gassy and uncomfortable except when she was rocking me. Dad was happy to get Mom back for the BMW/peeing incident.
  4. I had a date with a new lady in my life: Linnea Hellner. Sweet, sweet Linnea! Unlike my first girl, Mirabelle, Linnea is a younger lady - in fact she is 4 days to my 18. It will be tough to juggle both girls - but Dad is confident in my ablilities to keep both ladies happy. Besides, who can resist the charm of Alex Danger!
  5. I went to my first nice resturant, Birk's, last night. It was for Uncle Wayne's 21st birthday - Mom was attempting to culture him by introducing good wine and food. Dad introduced him to this thing called Amaretto. The Amaretto looked good, but I think it would have tasted better if they drunk it from a bottle & nipple rather than a glass.
Mom is working on letting me sleep in my room by myself. She got a baby monitor, but still keeps on checking in on me to make sure I am breathing if I am too quiet. Parents can be so overprotective - I cannot even imagine what she is going to do when I learn to drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home