Thursday, September 28, 2006

Picture Time!

Howdy my blog-followers!
It's been a busy week for me and the 'rents! Dad watched me all day Tuesday because Mom was babysitting cousin Jennica. Dad and I played on computers all day. I am getting pretty good at hacking.
Yesterday, Mom had a minor surgery on her tummy to fix a problem that I caused while I was renting the space. So Mirabelle and her Mommy, Megan, babysat me. I had a blast!
Mirabelle is a bit hidden in the picture, but I think she was just being camera shy after Dad and her Mom caught her trying to kiss me last week.

Dad,my fish Maguro, and I took a nap this morning. Despite her surgery pain, Mom was able to snap this pic.
Mom almost cried because she said that we looked so cute. Wow, the doctor must have given her some great pain medication because she has gone wacky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home