Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First base

My girlfriend Mirabelle and I made it to first base yesterday! In front of Dad and Mirabelle's mom, no less. I guess the cat is out of the bag, we can't hide our love anymore. (Note to other ladies: baby relationships are not exclusive - you're still in the running.)

I think Mom is going to be mad. In my defense, Mirabelle was clearly the aggressor. Just look at the picture below, taken just before the kiss. She totally wanted a piece of me. She's the older lady and probably a lot more experienced than I am. I wasn't really sure what to do, I've never been to first base before.
Speaking of first base, the family is going out to the Oakland A's game tonight. I think Mirabelle and her parents are going to be there. Maybe Mirabelle and I can sneak some alone-time underneath the seats.

In other news, I've become very obsessed with drinking out of cups. Here's mom feeding me some formula out of an 8oz tumbler. Mom, don't you know the rule? Upgrade the vessel, upgrade the contents. Everyone knows you're supposed to drink scotch out of tumblers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home