Thursday, September 07, 2006

A poop of a different color

Thanks to the introduction of a few vegetables (namely, carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas) to my diet, I have been entertaining the parents by producing technicolor poops. It has been a joy watching Mom's facial expressions during diaper changes.
I've moved up to two solid food meals a day - veggies (and soon fruit!) in the morning and cereal in the evening. I really like eating from a spoon - it's like so grown up and stuff. I even get a bit upset when I see Mom & Dad eating and I am not.
Other grown up things I like to do is play 'Danger is a Hat', 'Peek-a-Boo', and take baths. 'Danger is a Hat' makes me giggle like crazy!
Besides impersonating headwear, I really like playing in the water, but I have to wait till I am 6 months before I can start taking swimming lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home