Monday, September 04, 2006

@%&#! Gravity

I had my first physics lesson yesterday. Mom & Grandma took me to visit Uncle Wayne at college at UC Merced. While Mom & Grandma were busy trying to organize Uncle Wayne's dorm room, I was hanging out on the bed. I thought to myself, "Hey, I wonder if I could fly like that bird outside the window?" I took a rolling start and did a swan dive off the bed and flapped my arms... and BANG! Two and half feet later, I hit the ground. Flying didn't work. Here is Uncle Wayne imitating me when I hit the floor:
Everyone wants to imitate me, not just Wayne. Here is Brynne pretending to be me and playing with my toy gym:
Unfortunately, not everyone can rule the world. Only one can rule the world, and that ruler will not be a pretender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home