Thursday, August 16, 2007

Play strong, smash face

I've been playing strong this past week. Maybe a bit too strong, as you shall see. Here's what's been happening.

First, Mirabelle came over yesterday. I impressed her with a tutorial in the use of my Farmer Banjo music maker.Then we whispered sweet nothings to each other in a game of telephone.I think she said 'kiss me', but it's hard to be sure because Mom's old mouse doesn't carry sound very well. Nevertheless, I accepted the invitation and stole a kiss from her.She hugged me back, so I think we're cool. Tragically, I played a bit too strong later that evening and the loving mood came to a screeching halt when I accidentally ran over a baby with my tricycle. Sorry baby!

I played super strong at Gymboree today and ended up smacking my face right onto the corner of one of the wooden steps. I think I'm going to have a really nice shiner for the rest of the week.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Great photos Katie! Where did you find that shirt for Alex? It's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home