Friday, May 25, 2007

Travels, part 3: Germany

After visiting family in France, I headed to Germany. My first stop was the lovely mountain town of Hinterzarten. Apparently they like their skiing there.
It was really cold and my hands were frozen - Dad had to carry me on his shoulders and hold my hands in his to keep them warm.
Thanks, Dad!
When we got back to the hotel, we took a dip in their pool. I had a great time hopping out of the pool and jumping back in again. My parents think it is a pretty dangerous behavior, jumping into a pool when you can't swim. I agree - that's right - I am dangerous!
After swimming, we went back to the hotel and hung out in the room in our bathrobes. They even had a baby-sized bathrobe for me!Then I headed off to Neuschwanstein castle, taking the autobahn most of the way. I heard that Maserati's did 185, but Dad was able to get it up to 200 (kph).
Mom started getting nervous at about 170. This is her at 200.Notice how calm I am. Go Dad.
At the Neuschwanstein castle, Dad got a crazy pretzel-apple-strudel-all-in-one for breakfast. It was almost as big as the castle.

Then I was off to Munich. The hotel gave me another cool baby robe to use after swimming.Then it was off to see the sights, like the old clock tower and the lego room at the technology museum. But the best part of all was the beer garden. Mmmm... beer bigger than my head...

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Hey Keith and Katie! Wade and I really enjoy reading Danger's blog. You guys do a great job "expressing his thoughts!" ;-) Keep up the entertainment!

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home