Sunday, May 20, 2007

Travels, part 1: Family

My trip to the east coast and Europe was a smash success. First I went to the east coast to see my Dad's family. Here are my cousins Sarah and David fighting over me.
Then I went to France to visit my Mom's family. There was a big family get-together where my parents showed me off. Here I am running a football clinic for some of my cousins.Below is a picture of some of my Mom's clan, from bottom left to top right: my cousins Alice, Guillaume, Benoit, Téo, Sebastian, grands oncle Daniel, Mom, Dad, grande tante Tania, cousin Madeline, grande tante Jeannine, cousin Florence, cousin Raphaelle and her boyfriend, cousin Pascal, oncle Pascal, tante Sylvie, and cousin Celine.
After meeting the family, I went to see the sights of Paris. I hit the Egyptian collection at the Louvre,drove by some really old churches,and checked out a possible house where I might live when I grow up, called Versailles.I could get used to ruling the world through this window. I will not make the mistake the previous occupants made of letting the peasants get uppity.

Dad challenged me to a race to the center of the hedge maze. Here he is pointing out the finish line.
Dad won, but only because he can see over the hedges and I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home