Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy First Birthday to Me!

It was my first birthday yesterday. And it was AWESOME!
What I did on my birthday:
  • Slept in for 45 min so Mom could sleep in also.
  • Got some presents, including a card from Linneaand some presents from my grandparents,the best part of which was a clear plastic cover for a soft book.They also gave me a nifty jumpsuit. I'm going to try to bully my way onto the NASA Ames campus with it. Maybe I'll score a ride in the centrifuge.
  • When for a swing in my new swing in the tree in the backyard.
  • Had a picnic lunch at the park with Mom & Dad, my Grandma, Old-Grandma, cousin Jennica, and Megan and Mirabelle. I got totally awesome presents and got to eat my birthday banana cream pie! Thanks everybody!
  • Had a long nap after all the playing at the park.
  • Went to communal dinner and got shreikenaded with "Happy Birthday". I did not like that. I did like the vanilla ice cream cake.
  • I touched the candle flame. That wasn't fun. But at least it satisfied my quota for daily dangerousness.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Surnish Nirula said...

LOVE the AB/CD T-shirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home