Sunday, March 18, 2007

11 Months Old and It's Contagious

I gave my parents a present this past week that I got from some of the other kids at gymboree - a cold. I have a little bit of a cold, but Mom & Dad! Whoa, they are really dragging themselves around trying to get through the day without ending up in a Sudafed coma. They even had to go to Costco to restock their Kleenex supply! One benefit of their sickness is that I got to try orange juice for the first time. It's interesting. Not sure if I like it or not.

Mom & Megan took Mirabelle & I out to a home improvement show last week - we got matching Home Depot aprons. This got me thinking... now that I have the apron, I can start using tools!
So, a few days after the show, I got to try out my first tool - a ladder! Mom brought out the ladder to put up some new hanging butterflys in my room. She turned around for just a second and I took the chance and climbed halfway up the ladder. Mom was not amused. Maybe it was because I was not wearing my Home Depot apron. But, boy, is ladder climbing fun!!
Uncle Pro is visiting us this week. He even brought me a toy! I would say thank you, but I can't talk yet. Pro is a daddy too - he even has a son named Alexander! Uncle Pro must have known it is my 11 month birthday today. Only 4 weeks left till I'm one year old! The resposiblity of being a year old is huge - I gotta start looking at preschools (a boy has to learn about the world he plans to take over), gotta start putting my toys away, and learn to feed myself.
Whew, there is a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home