Thursday, February 22, 2007

Island Vacation

Mom & Dad took me to Oahu for a week and a half. I had all kinds of fun while I was there. I got to play with horsesand sandThe birds on Oahu are very aggressive, especially the ones that hang out near the breakfast buffet. They are the perfect scouts for the army I will use to take over the world. Unfortunately, every time I approached them to recruit their services, they ran away. I suppose they're only trying to strengthen their bargaining position. Very sneaky. I will have you, birds of Oahu - don't get on my bad side.

I practiced my walking in areas pre-cleared for safety by the 'rents.I'm getting pretty good at it. I can even stand up without the assistance of anything at all. I'm still having problems walking downhill, though. Stupid bending at the knee.

One of my favorite activities was swimming, we went almost every day. I think I'm a natural. I can kick myself all around the pool!Looks like Mom was having fun also.

After swimming Mom and I relaxed at the beach.

Hawaii is beautiful. Here's Dad and I looking very photogenic in the setting sun.Dad played in an ultimate tournament while we were there. Here's me cheering Dad on from the sideline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home